About The Product
This wireless modbus IO Module is ideal for gas, electricity and water metering applications. Suitable for lighting control with built-in logic achieving very short response times. Helps distribute IO modules around the building and integrate remote Modbus RS485 devices.
The module does not require battery making it very low maintenance.
No programming of registers or Master and Slave.
Solve the most complex projects with one part number, easy to budget for.
It achieves the best possible wireless range of 300m in buildings by using the 868MHz.
We made it flexible so the wireless range can be extended by separating the network into different channels.
Each ISMA-B-W0202 allows connection to other RS485 devices using the onboard RS485 port such as ISMA-B-8I
Mostly used in metering projects where cabling is expensive or not possible. This module helps integrate remote modbus meters and pick up pulse meters.
W0202 has been built to allow extension of RS485 bus using wireless technology wherever use of network cable is impossible or no cost effective. Use of two W0202 allows to build the wireless ‘bridge’ for the RS485 by building wireless remote island (one or more) for devices communicate via Modbus RTU / ASCII
2xUniversal Inputs (2UI)
All universal inputs have 16-bit resolution which support the following types of inputs:
- Temperature input support the following types of sensors: 10K3A1, 10K4A1, Carel 10K, 20K6A1, 2.2K3A1, 3K3A1, 30K6A1, SIE1, TAC1, SAT1: accuracy ± 0,1°C at 25°C
- Voltage input 0-10VDC: input resistance 100kΩ accuracy ±0,1% measurement resolution 3mV@12bit and 1mV@16bit
- Current input 0-20mA
- Resistive input 0-1000kΩ: measurement resolution for 20kΩ load 20Ω@12bit and 1Ω@16bit
- Dry contact input
2xDigital Outputs (2DO)
- Relay output (NO) max. 3A, 250 VAC/30 VDC
- Interface RS485 half duplex
- Up to 99 devices on the bus
- Protocols: MODBUS
- Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
- 24V AC/DC
- Dimension: 17,5x110x62 mm.
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation