JCX640E (Jace 640E licenced)
About the product
The JACE is compact, DIN-rail mounting platform utilising the NiagaraAX Framework® for integration, control and web serving. Ethernet and serial comms ports are included as standard. Plug-in option cards enable additional comms ports and a GPRS modem option to be added into 2 expansion slots within the unit. Up to 66 points of directly wired input and outputs can also be added via DIN rail mounted I/O modules.
48MB Java Heap memory. Resource count 1000kRU max
- DIN rail mounting
- 2 x Ethernet, 1 x RS232 and 1 x RS485 ports
- Embedded PowerPC Platform@ 524MHz
- QNX Real-time Operating System
- Run stand-alone control, energy management and integration applications within the controller
- Supports open and legacy protocols
- Full network management of LonWorks® devices
- Plug-in I/O modules provide up to 66 points
- Optional plug-in cards for comms & GPRS modem
- Built-in Web Server provides rich graphical browser presentations
- Data Recovery Services prevents data loss during power interruptions
- Optional battery available for extended runtime.
Documentation & Downloads
|Jace 6 Datasheet|
What Shipping Methods are Available?
How Can I Return A Faulty Product?
How Do I Track My Order?
How can I place an Order?
You can place an order online and pay by credit/debit card if you do not have a Trading Account.
You can please your order online and pay by Trading Account if you have a Business Trading Account.
To open a Business Trading Account please fill in this form and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org