The all new MID Class 2 and EN1434 approved 25mm Kamstrup Multical 403 Heat Meter (qp 3.5 m3/hr) with combined ultrasonic flow sensor, signal cable (1.5m) and optical data output. The Multical 403 is the most flexible meter on the market due to its compact rugged design, simple on-site installation / configuration and instant access to data. Have you thought about data collection, remote meter reading and billing services?
- Meter Length 110mm, G¾B (R½), PN 16
- 16 year battery, 24V or 230V power supply
- 1.5m signal cable included
- MID Class 2 approved
- Calibration Certificates for Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
- Compact energy meter for heating or combined heating/cooling
- Suitable for water-based systems with temperatures from 2°C to 130°C
- Available with pulse, M-Bus, Wireless M-Bus and radio outputs
The package contains by default:
This compact flow meter includes integrator with D-cell power module, 1.5m PT500 pocket temperature sensors (matched pair), ½” BSP pockets (65mm), unions and calibration certificates for the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) scheme unless other options are selected.