JCX330 (Jace 330 licenced)
About the product
The JACE is compact, DIN-rail mounting platform utilising the NiagaraAX Framework® for integration, control and web serving. Ethernet and serial comms ports are included as standard. Plug-in option cards enable additional comms ports and a GPRS modem option to be added into 2 expansion slots within the unit. Up to 66 points of directly wired input and outputs can also be added via DIN rail mounted I/O modules.
24MB Java Heap memory. Resource count 500kRU max. Each driver max 200 points (EIB/KNX max 500 points)
- Runs the NiagaraAX Framework
- DIN rail mounting • 2 x Ethernet + 1 x RS232 and 1 x RS485 ports
- Optional plug-in cards for comms & GPRS modem
- Plug-in IO modules provide up to 66 points
- 24Vac or 230V PSU options
- Supports Open Communication networks LON, BACnet, KNX-IP, Modbus, M-bus, SNMP, Z-wave and oBIX
- Full network management of LONworks devices
- Built-in Web Server provides Graphical User Interface via Browser
- Different licensed versions match different types and sizes of application.
Documentation & Downloads
|Jace 3 Datasheet|
What Shipping Methods are Available?
How Can I Return A Faulty Product?
How Do I Track My Order?
How can I place an Order?
You can place an order online and pay by credit/debit card if you do not have a Trading Account.
You can please your order online and pay by Trading Account if you have a Business Trading Account.
To open a Business Trading Account please fill in this form and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org