RAY-3 data logger is dedicated for measuring of analog (voltage, current, resistance) parameters, for tracking the status of discrete inputs, formation of discrete output signals, archiving and sending data to local users/server over RS232/RS485 or USB and to remote users/server over Ethernet or/and GSM/GPRS/EDGE or UMTS/HSPA+ using Modbus TCP/IP protocol.
- Possibility to choose interfaces: M-Bus, RS232, RS485, USB, GSM/GPRS, Ethernet, Analog IN/OUT, Discrete IN/OUT
- Supported protocols: Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, M-Bus, IP, ICMP, UDP, TCP, DHCP, PPP, ARP, SNTP, IEC60870-5-104:200 DynDNS, FTP server, FTP client, DNS client and transparent
- Independent data log with real time stamp (Real Time Clock)
- Alarm limits tracing of analog and discrete inputs, logging in event archive, warning about alarms over GSM/GPRS/EDGE or UMTS/HSPA+, Ethernet and by sending SMS
- Reading data from M-bus meters (heat, water, gas, electricity...) via M-Bus interface
- Alarms status of analog and discrete channels fixing
- Data from local device reading over RS232/RS485 (using Modbus RTU protocol) or USB
- Remote communication over Ethernet or GPRS/GSM / 3G
- Up to 6 analog inputs (voltage, current, resistance, PT100)
- Up to 2 analog outputs
- Up to 4 discrete inputs (contact / impulse / alarm)
- Up to 2 discrete relay outputs
- Galvanically isolated interfaces and power supply
- Additional special transparent protocol data transfer
- Internal battery ensure at least 1 hour operation, after power fail
Advanced Data Logger / Control unit RAY-3 is dedicated for real time logging and analyzing different kinds of discrete signals and controlling other devices via Discrete Outputs or Modbus. Using GPRS / 3G or Ethernet, logger sends data to remote users / server. RAY-3 can also communicate with other controllers and sensors. Device has wide range of optional interfaces and protocols. Perfect for industrial control, telemetry/monitoring, control and smart metering.
Did you know?
- RAY-3 can read, analyze, track and control various switches, buttons, relay contacts and so on.
- RAY-3 can control various devices via Discrete Outputs or Modbus and analyze operations of other devices via Discrete Inputs or Modbus.
What Shipping Methods are Available?We do UK next day delivery and 2 working days for Ireland We do Europe standard 3 day delivery. We do Worldwide delivery between 2 and 7 days depending on each country.
How Can I Return A Faulty Product?Returns are free of charge we will organize the pickup only in the case the product is faulty. Please contact email@example.com to obtain an RMA number first.
How Do I Track My Order?Once we ship your order, you will receive a tracking number and you will also find it in My Account section.
How can I place an Order?
You can place an order online and pay by credit/debit card if you do not have a Trading Account.
You can please your order online and pay by Trading Account if you have a Business Trading Account.
To open a Business Trading Account please fill in this form and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org