RASPI-GO-MQTT Remote Access and MQTT Broker (local and cloud)
About the product
Use the RASPI MQTT to gain access to any remote site without the need of particular IT configuration or port forward.
The RASPI modem is a VPN solution that works with any SIM card and just works as soon as you have a 3G,4G internet connection.
This MQTT model acts as a local broker, allowing the Jace to talk directly to any site MQTT devices.
You can even set up the modem to be a cloud MQTT broker, enabling you to send any data from the site directly into your data system.
Raspberry Pi 2b with enclosure
· 5V Plug Adapter Power Supply
· 8GB SD (pre-loaded software)
· 4G USB Dongle (Unlocked)
· Magnetic external antenna including 3Meter lead
· Pre-Loaded Three 12GB 12 Month SIM Card Usage (simply replace the card or top-up once the 12 months is up! Note:- The 12Month 12GB Three SIM is currently around the £30-40 mark)
· Pre-set VPN server software with default IP addressing & DHCP/DNS setup. (Just let us know the IP address range)
· Built-in intelligent UPS with shutdown after a power outage of 60 seconds
The PI RAS is designed to sit and any standalone BMS/AC/CCTV/Access/Etc IP based site and provide remote access for 12 Months or 12GB data usage whichever comes first. Simply replace the PAYG SIM after 12 months.
We will pre-configure the PI and test before dispatch. For this we need to allocate at least 5 IP addresses for the in-built DHCP server, see attachment for an example.
The default IP range is set to 192.168.80.xxx, to change the IP at purchase you will need to include the RASPI-GO-SETUP-INIT part number to your purchase. If you need to change the IP after the delivery of the device you will need to purchase the RASPI-GO-SETUP-UP.
The PIs can also create one large VLAN across different sites, ideal for say a nationwide retail chain.
Documentation & Downloads
What Shipping Methods are Available?
How Can I Return A Faulty Product?
How Do I Track My Order?
How can I place an Order?
You can place an order online and pay by credit/debit card if you do not have a Trading Account.
You can please your order online and pay by Trading Account if you have a Business Trading Account.
To open a Business Trading Account please fill in this form and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org