EM300-MLD-868M - Membrane Leakage Detection Sensor
The EM300-MLD is an innovative leak sensor that incorporates a flexible printed membrane. This design enables precise detection and customized coverage in a compact form factor, making it suitable for various applications. Withasingleembedded battery, EM300-MLD offers a long operational life of up to 10 years, extendable to two batteries if desired. ItshighIP67 protection and durable construction ensure reliability and adaptability in harsh environments.
With easy configuration and wireless detection, the EM300-MLD facilitates simple deployment and connectivity. Compliant with a Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway, users can monitor the leakage and receive alarms easily via webpage or mobile App remotely.
- Detect the presence of liquids by a flexible printed membrane for covering a larger area Equip with high-quality printed membrane that can be reused and customized
- Adopt green material with 100% reusability and cause no dangerous emissions
- IP67 waterproof and UV-resistant enclosure for harsh environment applications
- Built-in 4000 mAh replaceable battery and work up to 10 years without replacement
- Store locally 1000 historical records and support retransmission to prevent data loss
- Support Milesight D2D protocol to enable ultra-low latency and direct control without gateways
- Equipped with NFC for easy configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN ® gateways and network servers
- Liquid Type: Conductive Liquid
- Trigger Media: 400 * 400 * 0.25 mm; Printed Leakage-Detecting Film (Customizable)
- Trigger Condition: When the Sensing Film Contacts Conductive Liquid
- Temperature: -30°C ~ 70°C
- Humidity:0% to 95% RH (non-condensing)
Do you have a question about this product?