EM400-MUD-868M-B045-2 - Multifunctional Ultrasonic Distance Sensor
EM400-MUD is a multifunctional ultrasonic distance sensor designed to detect small-range areas and small blind spots. It features switchable pre-set modes for different applications. EM400-MUD is also equipped with a 3-axis accelerometer and temperature sensor to detect device status. With high protection IP rating and waterproof enclosure, EM400-MUD can withstand harsh environments and operate up to 10 years using two 9000 mAh batteries.
The LoRaWAN®version can be integrated with a Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway, enabling remote and visual management of all sensor data.
- 3-450 cm wide detection range with small blind zone
- Equipped with NTC temperature sensor for the detection and alarm of trash burning
- Built-in 3-axis accelerometer sensor to monitor device tilt status
- Damp-proof coating inside and IP67 waterproof enclosure for outdoor applications
- Two built-in 9000 mAh replaceable batteries that work for up to 10 years without replacement
- Equipped with NFC for one touch configuration, support card emulation mode
- Equipped with three pre-set modes for different applications: standard mode, bin mode, packing lot mode
- Ultra-wide-distance wireless transmission up to line of sight of 15 km
- Function well with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Detection Range: 3 ~ 450 cm
- Resolution: 1 mm
- Status: Normal / Tilt
- Flame Retardant Grade: V0
Do you have a question about this product?