About the product
The iSMA-B-MAC36NL is Niagara controller with 36 onboard IO and license of 100 points and¬†one RS485 port. If more points are needed then you can upgrade in 50 points increment.
The MAC (Master Application Controller) with built-in different types of I/O and operating in the Niagara Framework environment. Using the specific local I/O set 16x UI, 8x AO, 4xDI and 8x DO allow to use the device in different applications. The controller provides control, data logging, alarming, scheduling, integration and visualisation.
To allow IP connectivity there are 2x Fast Ethernet ports which can operate as two independent ports. Built-in 1x RS485 can be used to expand number of I/O by connecting MINI or MIX series I/O modules or to integrate with other subsystems.
iSMA-B-MAC36NL provides rich graphical interface displaying on a standard Web browser or on external display connected to built-in HDMI and USB port (touch-screen support).
There are two more hardware versions of the controller with the¬†second RS485¬†port¬†and¬†M-Bus interface¬†available.
The Niagara versions available for this controller in the latest¬†Installer¬†version:
- Niagara 4.6.96
- Niagara 4.7.109
- Niagara 184.108.40.206
- Niagara 220.127.116.11 (Use the installer v1.4)
- Niagara 18.104.22.168
- Niagara 22.214.171.124¬†(Use the installer v1.5)
- Niagara 126.96.36.199
- Niagara 188.8.131.52
- BACnet MSTP, Data Recovery Service, Web Service Ports fix and HDMI function are now available for N4.6 and higher.
For all new features and improvements, please see the¬†Release Notes.
All Universal Inputs have 16-bit ADC which support the following types of inputs:
Temperature input supports the following types of sensors:
10K3A1, 10K4A1, Carel 10K, 20K6A1, 2.2K3A1, 3K3A1, 30K6A1, SIE1, TAC1, SAT1, Pt1000, Ni1000
For sensors Pt1000 and Ni1000 use only 16-bit resolution!
- Voltage input 0-10 V DC: input resistance 100 kŒ© accuracy ¬±0,1%, measurement resolution 3 mV @ 12-bit
and 1 mV @ 16-bit
- Current input 0-20 mA (external resistor¬†200 Œ© required)
- Resistive input 0-1000 kŒ©: measurement resolution
for 20 kŒ© load: 20 Œ© @ 12-bit and 1 Œ© @ 16-bit
- Dry contact input
- Dry contact inputs
- Fast pulse counter up to 100 Hz saved in SD Card
All Analog Outputs are equipped with 12-bit ADC provides 10 mV resolution and accuracy less than ¬±0,5%. They support the following output types:
- Voltage: 0-10 V DC max. load up to 20 mA
- PWM: 0,01 Hz, 0,1 Hz, 1 Hz, 10 Hz, 100 Hz
- Relay output (NO): max. 3 A @ 30 V DC
- Multicore Cortex-A Series ARM Processor
- 1GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Removable micro-SD card ‚Äì 4 GB
(2 GB system reserved / 2 GB user storage)
- RS485 half-duplex, opto-isolated
- Baud rate from 2400 to 115200
- 2x Fast Ethernet (independent)
- 2x USB (1x OTG, 1x Host)
- HDMI type A (standard)
- Micro SD card slot
- Modbus RTU/ASCII/IP, BACnet MSTP/IP, oBIX, SNMP,
- 24 V AC/DC
- Dimensions: 160x110x62 mm.
- Construction: UL approved,
self-extinguishing plastic (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting DIN (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10¬∞C to 50¬∞C
- Storage temperature: -40¬∞C to 85¬∞C
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 ‚Äì for indoor installation