UC511-DI-868M - Solenoid Valve Controller
UC511 series LoRaWAN® Solenoid Valve Controller is a device used to remotely control DC latching solenoids of the valve. It contains 2 solenoid interfaces and 2 GPIO interfaces, which can be easily controlled locally or remotely.
Besides ultra-low-power LoRaWAN® technology, UC511 series also provides a built-in solar panel and high-capacity battery power supply for long-term operation. For outdoor applications, it equips with an IP67-rated enclosure and M12 connectors, providing protection against water and dust under harsh environments.
- Internal Antenna
- Compatible with standard DC latching solenoids
- Waterproof design including IP67 case and M12 connectors
- Solar-powered and built-in chargeable batteries
- OPEN/CLOSE control by mobile App locally or commands remotely
- Two GPIO interfaces for flow monitoring or valve status monitoring
- Transmission distance up to 15 km with line of sight
- Store locally 1000 historical records and support retransmission to prevent data loss
- Equipped with NFC for easy configuration
- Support multicast for control in bulk