WS203-868M Motion & TH Sensor
The Milesight WS203 is an environmental monitoring device that combines motion and temperature/humidity (TH) sensors. By detecting motion within an 8-meter range based on passive infrared(PIR) technology, the WS203 can trigger TH detection and periodically report environmental status over LoRaWAN® network.
With easy configuration and wireless detection, the WS203 offers a reliable and convenient solution for space and TH optimization. Compatible with a Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway, it enables real-time monitoring of occupant status for effective remote management. The WS203 can find applications in various settings including smart offices, buildings, hospitals, and more.
- Equipped with passive infrared and Fresnel Lens for motion or occupancy detection Built-in high-accurate TH sensor along with PIR sensor enabling communicative triggers
- Provide different types of PIR covers for adjustable and flexible field angles and different detecting ranges
- V0 grade flame retardant material makes it adaptable to various scenarios, enhancing safety and reliability
- Store locally 1000 historical records and support retransmission to prevent data loss Equipped with NFC for one touch configuration and support card emulation mode Function well with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Support Milesight D2D protocol to enable ultra-low latency and direct control without a gateway
- Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C (± 0.2°C)
Humidity: 0% ~ 100% RH
Do you have a question about this product?