The lighting controls that will win you more business
- 05 Jul, 2016
The team here at Innon are committed to constantly innovate all aspects of building automation and bringing you only the most cost effective, robust and easy to install solutions.
- Beats the cost of any existing lighting solution by removing the hardware cost, lowering commissioning time and giving you the freedom to remove the wiring between various lighting zones so it unlocks projects where otherwise the cost would be prohibitive.
- It saves you time as it doesn't require any training or special tools. To make it even better it is compatible with any Bacnet or Modbus, IP or RS485 central BMS system of your choice.
- It puts you in the lead since it is resilient and fast respondingas all the logic is distributed in each ISMA-B-4I4O-H or ISMA-B-4I4O-H-IP module, these also have Hand-Off-Auto switches for manual override.
Adding the ISMA-B-W0202 wireless IO Module gives you the freedom to remove the wiring between the various lighting zones:
- The ISMA-B-W0202 provides the longest range within buildings, up to 300m.
- Having only one part number you can create very complex network topologies and makes it easy to design and quote any project.
- There is no need to learn any new programming tools, the ISMA-B-W0202 is plug and play.
- The ISMA-B-W0202 can also act as a lighting controller itself, with 2 on-board relay outputs and 2 on-board digital inputs for connecting light switches. This enables the control of two lighting zones:
|Enjoy better discounts and register today|
Latest Customer Reviews
"There are a number of networked I/O products around, all of which probably work OK. The thing that sets the ISMA product, purchased from Innon apart is the fantastic support provided by Radu. Radu answers emails at 22:00 on a Sunday evening and is almost always available on the 'phone to give both pre and post sales support. Buy your kit from Innon and you won't spend hours trying to work out configurations! Oh, the price is pretty good too! – Neil Fuller from United Kingdom"