About the product
This fan coil controller is designed to remove the current frustration with available products. It has the best of everything from ease of use to flexibility and price. Here are the top 6 reasons why you would choose this Fan Coil Controller for your next project.
1. It comes pre-loaded with software templates covering over 95% of requirements. And even if you have to change something changes are minimal.
2. It is fully programmable with our iSMA Tool, and you do not need any previous experience or specialised training.
3. It has the most generous IO: 4 Universal / Special Inputs, 4 Digital Inputs, 3 Analog Outputs, three fan speed relays, relay for the electric heater, relay for electric cooler, 2 Triac Outputs for heating and cooling valves and
4. It supports a wide range of Universal Inputs sensors, and by default, it can read any 10K3 sensors.
5. It has a builtin 24 Volt transformer which can power most actuator valves in the market.
6. It has two communication ports:
- One to be used with any Modus or BACnet BMS Controller
- And the second one to be used with any Modbus Display
To set it up for the existing configuration is super easy just follow this video all you need is a screwdriver:
It is so easy to programme it using our iSMA Tool. You do not need any previous experience or specialized training to be able to use it.
• Preloaded universal application
• Support 2-pipe or 4-pipe system
• Adjust application by dedicated DIP-switch
• Addressing from 0 to 255 by DIP-switch
• Sedona Framework 1.2 support
• Programming in real-time
• Built-in 18 Inputs/Outputs
• Fast processor with ARM core
• Modbus ASCII/RTU or BACnet MSTP
• 2 x RJ12 for connecting wall panels, external devices communicating in Modbus
• Built-in 24 V AC for an external equipment (version 230 V AC).
Inputs & Outputs
4x Special Input - voltage, resistance, dry contact
4x Digital Input – dry contact
3x Digital Output 6 A (Fan Speed)
1x Digital Output 10 A (electric heater)
1x Digital Output 6 A (cooling actuator)
2x Triac 0,5 A @ 230 V AC or 0,5 A/0,3 A* @ 24 V AC (heating and cooling, actuators)
3x Analog Outputs 0-10 V DC (heating, cooling actuators and Fan Speed)
230 V AC or 24 V AC
Interface RS485 half duplex
Up to 128 devices on the bus
Protocols: Modbus or BACnet
Baud rate: 4800 to 115200 bps
Dimension: 123,6x136,6x54,5 mm, (123,6x171,2x54,9 mm) with plastic cover for terminals
Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
DIN rail mounting DIN (DIN EN 50022 norm)
Cooling: internal air circulation
Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
Relative humidity: 5% to 95%, no condensation
Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
Do you have a question about this product?