iSMA-B-2D1B has been built in order to control light and a blind/shutter motor in a single space in the building. The device is dedicated to control two separate DALI light areas with up to 32 DALI ballasts. Built-in two Special Inputs and two Digital Inputs are dedicated to connect presence detectors and light switches. Dedicated DIP-switch allows to activate predefined inputs configuration. Out of box the device allows to control the DALI ballasts by a common light switch and a common presence detector without the need of programming, which makes iSMA-B-2D1B the unique plug& play type device dedicated to DALI network control. In addition iSMA-B-2D1B has blind/shutter control function implemented, which allows to control a blind/shutter motor by a common double-switch. The controller is factory-equipped with the RS485 interface which is the physical layer for the most popular open communication protocol Modbus ASCII/RTU.
• Addressing from 0 to 255 by DIP-switch
• 230 V AC power supply
• Dedicated DIP-switch for inputs configuration
• Fast processor with ARM core
• Modbus ASCII/RTU or for connecting to higher level system over RS485
• 2x DALI Interface: built-in power supply for up to 16 ballasts each
• Special and Digital Inputs for present detectors and light and blind switches connection
• 2x power supply outputs for ballasts (fuse protected)
• 1x power supply output for blind motor (fuse protected)
• Built-in 24 V DC for an external equipment
• 2x Special Input – dry contact
• 4x Digital Input – dry contact
• 2x Light output 230 V AC max. 4 A
• 1x Motor Output 230 V AC max. 1,5 A
• 1x Power Supply Output 24V DC max. 80 mA
WARNING! Max. current for all the outputs is 8 A
• 230 V AC
• Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C
• Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
• Relative humidity: 5% to 95%, no condensation
• Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
• ARM Cortex – M4
• Interface RS485 half-duplex
• Up to 128 devices on bus
• Protocols: Modbus
• Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
• 2x separate DALI Interface: built-in power supply max.
• Up to 16 DALI ballasts per interface
• Dimension: 123,6x136,6x54,5 mm, (123,6x171,2x54,9 mm with plastic cover for terminals)
• Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
• DIN rail mounting DIN (DIN EN 50022 norm)
• Cooling: internal air circulation
In the DOWNLOAD session you can find:
The ISMA driver for Niagara, which contains the ISMA device Palette
ISMA configurator which is needed for updating firmware and configure modules.
For any help please contact our support here
What Shipping Methods are Available?We do UK next day delivery and 2 working days for Ireland We do Europe standard 3 day delivery. We do Worldwide delivery between 2 and 7 days depending on each country.
How Can I Return A Faulty Product?Returns are free of charge we will organize the pickup only in the case the product is faulty. Please contact email@example.com to obtain an RMA number first.
How Do I Track My Order?Once we ship your order, you will receive a tracking number and you will also find it in My Account section.
How can I place an Order?
You can place an order online and pay by credit/debit card if you do not have a Trading Account.
You can please your order online and pay by Trading Account if you have a Business Trading Account.
To open a Business Trading Account please fill in this form and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org