AM103-868M LoRaWAN Ambience/IAQ Sensor
AM103 is a compact indoor ambience monitoring sensor for measurement of temperature, humidity and CO2. These data will be shown on the E-ink screen in real-time, which allows us to quantify the indoor environment and comfort. AM103 is widely used for offices, store, classroom, hospital, etc.
Apart from screen display, sensor data can also be transmitted using LoRaWAN ®. With this low-power technology, AM103 can work for more than 3 years with 2 replaceable batteries. Combined with a Milesight LoRaWAN ® gateway, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually.
- Integrated with multiple sensors like humidity, temperature and CO2
- Visual data and clear emoticon to understand the comfort level easily via E-ink screen
- Smart hibernate mode schedule to save battery power
- Equipped with traffic light indicator to indicate multi-level CO2 threshold alarms
- More than 3 years work without replacing batteries
- Store locally 560 historical records and support retransmission to prevent data loss Built-in NFC for easy configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
Do you have a question about this product?