EM310-TILT-868M - Tilt Sensor
EM310-TILT is a LoRaWAN® tilt sensor mainly for angle measurement and asset movement detection. With a compact size and 3-axis accelerometer, EM310-TILT can be installed to the objects easily to measure its X, Y, Z tilt angles. It can also detect the movement based on angle changes and send threshold alarms. Compliant with a MilesightLoRaWAN® gateway, users can know the angles and tilt threshold alarms in real-time via browser or mobile app remotely.
EM310-TILT can be widely used in tree monitoring, pole lean detection, landslide monitoring, etc.
- Built-in MEMS accelerometer sensor to measure the 3-axis angles of any objects Flexible threshold condition settings, suitable for different kinds of applications
- Easy to install, suitable for various types of objects as trees, poles, grounds, etc.
- IP67 waterproof enclosure for outdoor applications and easy to clean
- Ultra-wide-distance wireless transmission up to line of sight of 15 km
- Equipped with NFC for one touch configuration, supports card emulation mode Function well with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Measurement Axis: X, Y, Z
- Measurement Range: -90° ~ 90°
Do you have a question about this product?