EM310-UDL-868M - Ultrasonic Distance/Level Sensor
Milesight EM310-UDL is a LoRa ultrasonic distance sensor mainly for the detection of waste bin and other container’s fill levels. With a compact size and wide measure range, EM310-UDL can be installed to any type of waste bin or container to monitor solid or liquid level. Besides, EM310-UDL is equipped with 3-axis accelerometer to detect the status of the container cover. Compliant with a Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can know the container status and fill-in level in real-time via browser or mobile App remotely.
EM310-UDL can be widely used in waste management, water tank monitoring, manhole cover monitoring, etc
- 3-450 cm wide measuring range with short blind zone
- Easy to install, suitable for various types of waste bins or containers
- Built-in 3-axis accelerometer sensor to monitor device tilt status
- IP67 waterproof and salt pray resistant enclosure for outdoor applications and easy to clean
- Ultra-wide-distance wireless transmission up to line of sight of 15 km
- Equipped with NFC for one touch configuration, support card emulation mode
- Function well with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Detection Range: 3 ~ 450 cm
- Status: Normal / Tilt
- Detection Accuracy: ± (1 + 0.3% * S) cm, S = Distance
Do you have a question about this product?