GS101-868M - LoRA WAN Gas Detector
GS101 is a LoRaWAN ® residential gas detector to detects the natural gas leak and sends alarms. When the concentration caused by gas leak reaches the preset threshold, the detector will trigger both LED light alarm and buzzer sound alarm, it also supports controlling outputs to close the gas valve and open the vent fans to prevent potential accidents.
Apart from local alarms, GS101 can also report the normal status of the device and alarm messages remotely by the use of LoRaWAN® technology. By Integrating with a Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway, users can monitor all the sensor data and control the device remotely and visually.
- Built-in semiconductor gas detection sensor with 5-year-long life expectancy and no calibration needed
- High sensitivity gas leak detection and support 8% LEL alarm threshold
- Equipped with buzzer and light indicators to indicate the device powered, faulty, alarmed, and invalid status
- Equipped with a test button to test the device’s normal or abnormal status
- Equipped with outputs for controlling external appliances such as gas valves and vent fans reducing potential accidents
- Store 800 historical records locally in 7 types and unable to reset
- Built-in NFC for easy configuration
- Compatible with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Detecting Gas: Methane (CH4)
- Warm-up Time: About 180s
- Alarm Level: 8% LEL
Alarm Type: Sound, Light
Do you have a question about this product?