iSMA-B-2D1B has been built in order to control light and a blind/shutter motor in a single space in the building. The device is dedicated to control two separate DALI light areas with up to 32 DALI ballasts. Built-in two Special Inputs and two Digital Inputs are dedicated to connect presence detectors and light switches. Dedicated DIP-switch allows to activate predefined inputs configuration. Out of box the device allows to control the DALI ballasts by a common light switch and a common presence detector without the need of programming, which makes iSMA-B-2D1B the unique plug& play type device dedicated to DALI network control. In addition iSMA-B-2D1B has blind/shutter control function implemented, which allows to control a blind/shutter motor by a common double-switch. The controller is factory-equipped with the RS485 interface which is the physical layer for the most popular open communication protocol Modbus ASCII/RTU.
- Addressing from 0 to 255 by DIP-switch
- 230 V AC power supply
- Dedicated DIP-switch for inputs configuration
- Fast processor with ARM core
- Modbus ASCII/RTU or for connecting to higher level system over RS485 • 2x DALI Interface: built-in power supply for up to 16 ballasts each
- Special and Digital Inputs for present detectors and light and blind switches connection
- 2x power supply outputs for ballasts (fuse protected)
- 1x power supply output for blind motor (fuse protected)
- Built-in 24 V DC for an external equipment
• 2x Special Input – dry contact
• 4x Digital Input – dry contact
• 2x Light output 230 V AC max. 4 A
• 1x Motor Output 230 V AC max. 1,5 A
• 1x Power Supply Output 24V DC max. 80 mA
WARNING! Max. current for all the outputs is 8 A
• 230 V AC
• Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C
• Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
• Relative humidity: 5% to 95%, no condensation
• Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor
• ARM Cortex – M4
• Interface RS485 half-duplex
• Up to 128 devices on bus
• Protocols: Modbus
• Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
• 2x separate DALI Interface: built-in power supply max.
• Up to 16 DALI ballasts per interface
• Dimension: 123,6x136,6x54,5 mm, (123,6x171,2x54,9
mm with plastic cover for terminals)
• Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
• DIN rail mounting DIN (DIN EN 50022 norm)
• Cooling: internal air circulation
For any help please contact our support here
What Shipping Methods are Available?We do UK next day delivery and 2 working days for Ireland We do Europe standard 3 day delivery. We do Worldwide delivery between 2 and 7 days depending on each country.
How Can I Return A Faulty Product?Returns are free of charge we will organize the pickup only in the case the product is faulty. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA number first.
How Do I Track My Order?Once we ship your order, you will receive a tracking number and you will also find it in My Account section.
How can I place an Order?
You can place an order online and pay by credit/debit card if you do not have a Trading Account.
You can please your order online and pay by Trading Account if you have a Business Trading Account.
To open a Business Trading Account please fill in this form and send it back to email@example.com