About the product
iSMA-B-4U4O-H-IP is one of the most innovative and easy to setup IO module on the market. Works on either Bacnet or Modbus. It has 4 Universal Inputs and 4 Digital Outputs and can be hand operated.
4x Universal inputs (4UI)All universal inputs have 16-bit resolution which support the following types of inputs:
- Temperature input support the following types of sensors: 10K3A1, 10K4A1, Carel 10K, 20K6A1, 2.2K3A1, 3K3A1, 30K6A1, SIE1, TAC1, SAT1, Pt1000, Ni1000 For sensor Pt1000 and Ni1000 use only 16bit resolution
- Voltage input 0-10VDC: input resistance 100kΩ accuracy ±0,1% measurement resolution 3mV@12bit and 1mV@16bit
- Current input 0-20mA
- Resistive input 0-1000kΩ: measurement resolution for 20kΩ load 20Ω@12bit and 1Ω@16bit
- Dry contact input
4x Digital Outputs (4DO)
- Relay output (NO) max. 3A, 250V AC/30 VDC
- Interface RS485 half duplex
- 1 x Fast Ethernet
- Up to 99 devices on the bus
- Protocols: MODBUS or BACnet
- Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
- 24V AC/DC
- Dimension: 35x110x62 mm.
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
Find out quickly what you need for your project:
Make sure you get the latest discounts and prices register here:
Documentation and Downloads
|iSMA-B-4U4O-H-IP Installation Instruction|
|MINI and MIX Series IO Modbus Manual|
In the DOWNLOAD session you can find:
- The ISMA driver for Niagara, which contains the ISMA device Palette
- Isma configurator which is needed for updating firmware and configure modules
- Templates for Siemens sensors for Niagara (Generic Tabular) - Ni1000 Ohm at 0°C - PTC T1 (Resistance/Voltage) - Pt100 Ohm at 0°C - Pt1000 Ohm at 0°C - Pt1000 Ohm at 0°C - Pt1000 Ohm at 0°C - Pt1000 Ohm at 0°C - Pt1000 Ohm at 0°C - Ni100 Ohm at 0°C - Ni100 Ohm at 20°C - NTC 107 Ohm at 20°C - NTC 150 Ohm at 31°C - NTC 1 kOhm at 20°C - NTC 1 kOhm at 20°C - NTC 2 kOhm at 20°C - NTC 3850 Ohm at 0°C - NTC 500 Ohm at 20°C - NTC 575 Ohm at 20°C - NTC 8250 Ohm at 19°C
What Shipping Methods are Available?
How Can I Return A Faulty Product?
How Do I Track My Order?
How can I place an Order?
You can place an order online and pay by credit/debit card if you do not have a Trading Account.
You can please your order online and pay by Trading Account if you have a Business Trading Account.
To open a Business Trading Account please fill in this form and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org