iSMA-B-8I | RS485 IO Module, 8DI
- Category: All Products, Bacnet IO Modules, Centraline Compatible IO, Data Centre Controls, Dell Edge Compatible IO, Distech IO Modules, GreenBox 360 Compatible, IO Modules, iSMA Range, Mini IO Modules, Modbus and Bacnet Pulse Converter, Modbus IO Modules, RS485 IO Modules, Top Rated Products, Tridium Compatible IO Modules, Tridium compatible products
iSMA-B-8I is one of our most popular IO modules. It can be used as an IO module or as pulse counter in metering projects. Our clients use it large submetering projects due to its cost as well as in datacenter alarm monitoring. For wireless metering you can combine it with ISMA-B-W0202.
This module is fully compatible with any Modbus or Bacnet system including the following: Tridium Jace3, Jace6, Jace8000 Compatible, Trend IQ3, IQ4 Bacnet IP Compatible, Siemens PX range, Cylon Bacnet controllers, Schneider Electric StruxureWare Bacnet controllers, OSS NeOSS building management controller, Priva Blue ID, Distech EC Bos, DELL EDGE GATEWAY 5000, Compatible with any Honeywell Centraline Hawk, Delta Controls Compatible IO ModulesInputs & Outputs:
8x Digital Inputs (8DI)
- Dry contact inputs
- Fast pulse counter up to 100Hz
- Interface RS485 half duplex
- Up to 99 devices on the bus
- Protocols: MODBUS or BACnet
- Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
- 24V AC/DC
- Dimension: 35x110x62 mm.
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
|iSMA-B-8I Installation Instruction|
|MINI and MIX Series IO Modbus Manual|
|MINI and MIX Series IO BACnet Manual|
In the DOWNLOAD session you can find:
The ISMA driver for Niagara, which contains the ISMA device Palette
ISMA configurator which is needed for updating firmware and configure modules
For any help please contact our support here
What meters can I connect to the Pulse Converters?
Any volt-free pulsed output meter, up to 100Hz. Each Converter can take up to 8 Meters or Pulsed Inputs.
How do I power the Pulse Converter?
Each converter requires either a 24Vdc or 24Vac power supply. You can order the power supply from us to save time and cost.
How do I configure the Pulse Converter?
Setting the Modbus/Bacnet protocol, baud rate and ID can be set via DIP switches with no need for any other commissioning tools. For more complex configuration we have the iSMA Configurator PC software tool which is free of charge and connects to the modules using a mini USB cable.
How do I manage the Pulse Counter Values?
Each of the 8 Counter inputs has a dedicated 32 bit modbus/bacnet register that keeps the Pulse Counter Values in permanent memory so they don't get lost on power cycle. The Pulse Counter Values can be reset to zero or set at a fixed value using dedicated modbus/bacnet registers or the iSMA Configurator software.
Any other questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What Shipping Methods are Available?We do UK next day delivery and 2 working days for Ireland We do Europe standard 3 day delivery. We do Worldwide delivery between 2 and 7 days depending on each country.
How Can I Return A Faulty Product?Returns are free of charge we will organize the pickup only in the case the product is faulty. Please contact email@example.com to obtain an RMA number first.
How Do I Track My Order?Once we ship your order, you will receive a tracking number and you will also find it in My Account section.
How can I place an Order?
You can place an order online and pay by credit/debit card if you do not have a Trading Account.
You can please your order online and pay by Trading Account if you have a Business Trading Account.
To open a Business Trading Account please fill in this form and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org