- Category: All Products, Bacnet IO Modules, Centraline Compatible IO, Dell Edge Compatible IO, Distech IO Modules, GreenBox 360 Compatible, IO Modules, iSMA Range, Mini IO Modules, Modbus IO Modules, RS485 IO Modules, Tridium Compatible IO Modules, Tridium compatible products
8x Universal Inputs (8UI) Bacnet or Modbus IO module compatible with any BMS and easy to setup. Mostly used to pick-up up temperatures in remote areas. Best used together with ISMA-B-W0202.
This module is fully compatible with any Modbus or Bacnet system including the following: Tridium Jace3, Jace6, Jace8000 Compatible, Trend IQ3, IQ4 Bacnet IP Compatible, Siemens PX range, Cylon Bacnet controllers, Schneider Electric StruxureWare Bacnet controllers, OSS NeOSS building management controller, Priva Blue ID, Distech EC Bos, DELL EDGE GATEWAY 5000, Compatible with any Honeywell Centraline Hawk, Delta Controls Compatible IO ModulesInputs & Outputs
8x Universal Inputs (8UI)
All universal inputs have 16-bit resolution which support the following types of inputs:
- Temperature input support the following types of sensors: 10K3A1, 10K4A1, Carel 10K, 20K6A1, 2.2K3A1, 3K3A1, 30K6A1, SIE1, TAC1, SAT1, Pt1000, Ni1000 For sensor Pt1000 and Ni1000 use only 16bit resolution
- Voltage input 0-10VDC: input resistance 100kΩ accuracy ±0,1% measurement resolution 3mV@12bit and 1mV@16bit
- Current input 0-20mA
- Resistive input 0-1000kΩ: measurement resolution for 20kΩ load 20Ω@12bit and 1Ω@16bit
- Dry contact input
- Interface RS485 half duplex
- Up to 99 devices on the bus
- Protocols: MODBUS or BACnet
- Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
- 24V AC/DC
- Dimension: 35x110x62 mm.
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
|iSMA-B-8U Installation Instruction|
|MINI and MIX Series IO Modbus Manual|
In the DOWNLOAD section you can find:
The ISMA driver for Niagara, which contains the ISMA device Palette
ISMA configurator which is needed for updating firmware and configure modules
For any help please contact our support here
What Shipping Methods are Available?We do UK next day delivery and 2 working days for Ireland We do Europe standard 3 day delivery. We do Worldwide delivery between 2 and 7 days depending on each country.
How Can I Return A Faulty Product?Returns are free of charge we will organize the pickup only in the case the product is faulty. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA number first.
How Do I Track My Order?Once we ship your order, you will receive a tracking number and you will also find it in My Account section.
How can I place an Order?
You can place an order online and pay by credit/debit card if you do not have a Trading Account.
You can please your order online and pay by Trading Account if you have a Business Trading Account.
To open a Business Trading Account please fill in this form and send it back to email@example.com