About the product
iSMA-B-AAC20-LCD-M controller (iSMA-B-AAC20) with inbuilt display and M-Bus for up to 20 devices is an advanced device to control building automation and HVAC systems. Use of SVM (Sedona Virtual Machine) allows you to finish the setup quickly and easily. It is ideal for smaller projects where you want to stay open protocol while keeping the development simple and the cost under budget.
Big, fully programmable LCD can be used as simple user interface to allows local operation of system. The Mbus Interface allows you to pick up max 20 meters.
With the large number of inputs and outputs allows to integrate with other devices and sensors (AAC20 provides 8xUI, 4xDI, 4/6xAO and 4xDO). Its fast processor allows to control of even very large objects. Built-in RS485 can be used to expand number of I/O by connecting MINI or MIX series I/O modules using Modbus ASCII/RTU. In addition, to increase the versatility of the controller, it supports many open communications protocols like: BACnet, Modbus, SOX, DALI, M-Bus, 1-wire or oBIX (optional). AAC20 is mounted in a housing adapted for DIN rail mounting or directly on a panel. Separate, easy to remove connectors allow quick wiring without removing the entire module.Inputs & Outputs
8xUniversal Inputs (8UI)
All universal inputs have 16-bit resolution which support the following types of inputs:
- Temperature input support the following types of sensors: 10K3A1, 10K4A1, Carel 10K, 20K6A1, 2.2K3A1, 3K3A1, 30K6A1, SIE1, TAC1, SAT1, Pt1000, Ni1000
- Voltage input 0-10VDC: input resistance 100kΩ accuracy ±0,1% measurement resolution 3mV@12bit and 1mV@16bit
- Current input 0-20mA (external resistor 499Ω required)
- Resistive input 0-1000kΩ: measurement resolution for 20kΩ load 20Ω@12bit and 1Ω@16bit
- Dry contact input
- Dry contact inputs
- Fast pulse counter up to 100Hz
All analog outputs are equipped with 12-bit ADC provides10 mV resolution and accuracy less than ±0,5%. They support the following output types:
- Output 0-10V DC maximum load up to 20mA(5mA- AO6)
- PWM: 0,01Hz, 0,1Hz, 1Hz, 10Hz, 100Hz
4 x Digital Outputs (4DO)
- Relay output (NO) max. 3A, 250 VAC/30 VDC
- ARM Cortex-M4 204MHz
- ARM Cortex-M0 204MHz
- Interface RS485 half duplex
- Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
- 2xEthernet with built in switch
- 1-Wire Interface
- Micro SD card slot
- USB Host Interface
- Protocols: Modbus, BACnet, 1-wire, oBIX
- 24V AC/DC
- Dimension: 106x110x62 mm.
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
Documentation & Downloads
iSMA-B-AAC20 Quick Engineering Guide
iSMA-B-AAC20 Software Bundle
||Mechanical drawing iSMA-B-AAC20-LCD-M|
iSMA-B-AAC20 Release Note
||iSMA-B-AAC20 Declaration of Conformity|
In the DOWNLOAD session you can find:
The ISMA driver for Niagara, which contains the ISMA device Palette
ISMA configurator which is needed for updating firmware and configure modules
For any help please contact our support here
What Shipping Methods are Available?
How Can I Return A Faulty Product?
How Do I Track My Order?
How can I place an Order?
You can place an order online and pay by credit/debit card if you do not have a Trading Account.
You can please your order online and pay by Trading Account if you have a Business Trading Account.
To open a Business Trading Account please fill in this form and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org