- Category: All Products, Bacnet IO Modules, Centraline Compatible IO, Dell Edge Compatible IO, Distech IO Modules, GreenBox 360 Compatible, IO Modules, iSMA Range, MIX IO Modules, MIX Series IO Modules, Modbus IO Modules, Other products, RS485 IO Modules, Tridium Compatible IO Modules, Tridium compatible products
One of the most easy to setup and most flexible IP IO Modules on the market. This module provides the best value per point with the lowest footprint and will make you deliver any BMS project on time and budget.
The iSMA-B-MIX18 of the MIX series has been designed for building distributed control systems using JACE or AAC20 devices. All the MIX Series modules have been equipped with the most commonly used types of I/O in building automation (MIX of all types of I/O in one unit). This module is factory-equipped with the two most popular open communication protocols: Modbus (ASCII, RTU, TCP/IP) and BACnet (MSTP, IP), which are selected using DIP switches.
This module is fully compatible with any Modbus or Bacnet system including the following: Tridium Jace3, Jace6, Jace8000 Compatible, Trend IQ3, IQ4 Bacnet IP Compatible, Siemens PX range, Cylon Bacnet controllers, Schneider Electric StruxureWare Bacnet controllers, OSS NeOSS building management controller, Priva Blue ID, Distech EC Bos, DELL EDGE GATEWAY 5000, Compatible with any Honeywell Centraline Hawk, Delta Controls Compatible IO Modules
Inputs & Outputs5xUniversal Inputs (5UI)
All universal inputs have 16-bit resolution which support the following types of inputs:
- Temperature input support the following types of sensors: 10K3A1, 10K4A1, Carel 10K, 20K6A1, 2.2K3A1, 3K3A1, 30K6A1, SIE1, TAC1, SAT1, Pt1000, Ni1000
- For sensor Pt1000 and Ni1000 use only 16bit resolution
- Voltage input 0-10VDC: input resistance 100kΩ accuracy ±0,1% measurement resolution 3mV@12bit and 1mV@16bit
- Current input 0-20mA
- Resistive input 0-1000kΩ: measurement resolution for 20kΩ load 20Ω@12bit and 1Ω@16bit
- Dry contact input
- Dry contact inputs
- Fast pulse counter up to 100Hz
All analog outputs are equipped with 12-bit ADC provides10 mV resolution and accuracy less than ±0,5%. They support the following output types:
- Output 0-10V DC maximum load up to 20mA
- PWM: 0,01Hz, 0,1Hz, 1Hz, 10Hz, 100Hz
- Relay output (NO) max. 3A, 250 VAC/30 VDC
- Interface RS485 half duplex
- Up to 99 devices on the bus
- Protocols: MODBUS or BACnet
- Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
- 24V AC/DC
- Dimension: 88x110x62 mm.
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
|iSMA-B-MIX18 Installation instruction|
|MINI and MIX Series IO Modbus Manual|
In the DOWNLOAD session you can find:
- The ISMA driver for Niagara, which contains the ISMA device Palette
- Isma configurator which is needed for updating firmware and configure modules
- Templates for Siemens sensors for Niagara (Generic Tabular) - Ni1000 Ohm at 0°C - PTC T1 (Resistance/Voltage) - Pt100 Ohm at 0°C - Pt1000 Ohm at 0°C - Pt1000 Ohm at 0°C - Pt1000 Ohm at 0°C - Pt1000 Ohm at 0°C - Pt1000 Ohm at 0°C - Ni100 Ohm at 0°C - Ni100 Ohm at 20°C - NTC 107 Ohm at 20°C - NTC 150 Ohm at 31°C - NTC 1 kOhm at 20°C - NTC 1 kOhm at 20°C - NTC 2 kOhm at 20°C - NTC 3850 Ohm at 0°C - NTC 500 Ohm at 20°C - NTC 575 Ohm at 20°C - NTC 8250 Ohm at 19°C
For any help please contact our support here
What Shipping Methods are Available?We do UK next day delivery and 2 working days for Ireland We do Europe standard 3 day delivery. We do Worldwide delivery between 2 and 7 days depending on each country.
How Can I Return A Faulty Product?Returns are free of charge we will organize the pickup only in the case the product is faulty. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA number first.
How Do I Track My Order?Once we ship your order, you will receive a tracking number and you will also find it in My Account section.
How can I place an Order?
You can place an order online and pay by credit/debit card if you do not have a Trading Account.
You can please your order online and pay by Trading Account if you have a Business Trading Account.
To open a Business Trading Account please fill in this form and send it back to email@example.com