- Category: All Products, Bacnet IO Modules, Centraline Compatible IO, Dell Edge Compatible IO, Distech IO Modules, GreenBox 360 Compatible, Hand Operating IO Modules, IO Modules, iSMA Range, Lighting Control IO Modules, Mini IO Modules, Modbus IO Modules, RS485 IO Modules, Tridium Compatible IO Modules, Tridium compatible products
iSMA-B-4I4O-H is one of the most easy to setup and versatile IO modules. Compatible with almost any BMS works on either Bacnet or Modbus. It has 4 DigitaI Outputs module with 4x Digital Inputs (4DI) It can be hand operated.
This module is fully compatible with any Modbus or Bacnet system including the following: Tridium Jace3, Jace6, Jace8000 Compatible, Trend IQ3, IQ4 Bacnet IP Compatible, Siemens PX range, Cylon Bacnet controllers, Schneider Electric StruxureWare Bacnet controllers, OSS NeOSS building management controller, Priva Blue ID, Distech EC Bos, DELL EDGE GATEWAY 5000, Compatible with any Honeywell Centraline Hawk, Delta Controls Compatible IO Modules
In addition this module has inbuilt On/Off Logic for lighting application with Dali Systems.Inputs & Outputs:
4 x Digital Inputs (4DI)
- Dry contact inputs
- Fast pulse counter up to 100Hz
- Relay output (NO) max. 3A, 250V AC/30 VDC
- Interface RS485 half duplex
- Up to 99 devices on the bus
- Protocols: MODBUS or BACnet
- Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
- 24V AC/DC
- Dimension: 35x110x62 mm.
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
Make sure you get the latest discounts and prices register here:
|iSMA-B-4I4O-H Installation Instruction|
|MINI and MIX Series IO BACnet Manual|
|MINI and MIX Series IO Modbus Manual|
In the DOWNLOAD section you can find:
The ISMA driver for Niagara, which contains the ISMA device Palette
ISMA configurator which is needed for updating firmware and configure modules
For any help please contact our support here
What Shipping Methods are Available?We do UK next day delivery and 2 working days for Ireland We do Europe standard 3 day delivery. We do Worldwide delivery between 2 and 7 days depending on each country.
How Can I Return A Faulty Product?Returns are free of charge we will organize the pickup only in the case the product is faulty. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA number first.
How Do I Track My Order?Once we ship your order, you will receive a tracking number and you will also find it in My Account section.
How can I place an Order?
You can place an order online and pay by credit/debit card if you do not have a Trading Account.
You can please your order online and pay by Trading Account if you have a Business Trading Account.
To open a Business Trading Account please fill in this form and send it back to email@example.com