SFAR-1M-2DI1AO has 2x DI (Digital Inputs) and 1x AO (Analog Output). Digital Inputs can work as fast pulse counter up to 1 kHz and support both PNP or NPN input types. Analog Output can work as 0-10 V DC or 0-20 mA output with 12-bit DAC support. All inputs and output are separated from power supply and RS485 block with use of optical isolators. Built-in RS485 interface allows to easy connection over Modbus RTU/ASCII protocol with a PLC makes the modules an external I/O.
The use of32-bit ARMcore processor provides fast processing and communication with the baud rate from 2400 to 115200 bps. The module is equipped with a set of LEDs used to indicate the status of inputs, outputs, power supply and RS485 communication. This feature is useful for diagnostic purposes and helping to find errors. Built-in mini USB allows for initial configuration of the unit without power supply.
• 2x opto-isolated Digital Input
• 1x Analog Output with 12-bit resolution
• Every DI works as 32-bit impulse counter or time counter
• Support for encoder
• Voltage and current ranges
• Built-in LEDs for device status indication
• Modbus RTU/ASCII communication
• Baud rate: 2400 bps to 115200 bps
• Up to 128 modules on the bus
• Built-in mini USB type B port for configuration
• Space-saving housing, DIN rail mount
Digital Inputs (DI)
• Input type: PNP or NPN
• Fast pulse counter up to 1 kHz
• Time counting in ms for active input
• DI1-DI1- 1x encoder support
Analog Output (AO)
All Analog Outputs have 12-bit DAC resolution which support the following types of outputs:
• Voltage output: 0-10 V DC, resolution 1,5 mV
• Current output: 0-20 mA, resolution 5 μA
• Current output: 4-20 mA, resolution 16 μA
• Voltage measurement accuracy ±0.5%
• Current measurement accuracy ±0.5%
• DAC processing time: 16 ms/channel
• ARM Cortex-M3
• Interface RS485 half-duplex
• Up to 128 devices on the bus
• Protocol: Modbus RTU/ASCII
• Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
• Interface mini USB type B
• 12-24 V DC ± 20%
• Dimension WxHxD: 17x90x56 mm
• Construction: UL approved,
self-extinguishing plastic (PC/ABS)
• DIN rail mounting DIN (DIN EN 50022 norm)
• Cooling: internal air circulation
• Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
• Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
• Relative humidity: 5% to 95%, no condensation
• Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor
For any help please contact our support here
What Shipping Methods are Available?We do UK next day delivery and 2 working days for Ireland We do Europe standard 3 day delivery. We do Worldwide delivery between 2 and 7 days depending on each country.
How Can I Return A Faulty Product?Returns are free of charge we will organize the pickup only in the case the product is faulty. Please contact email@example.com to obtain an RMA number first.
How Do I Track My Order?Once we ship your order, you will receive a tracking number and you will also find it in My Account section.
How can I place an Order?
You can place an order online and pay by credit/debit card if you do not have a Trading Account.
You can please your order online and pay by Trading Account if you have a Business Trading Account.
To open a Business Trading Account please fill in this form and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org