SFAR-S-6RO has 6x RO (Relay Outputs). Relay Outputs are selectable normally closed or normally open (NC/NO) type relay outputs 250 V AC/24 V DC max. 3 A/10 A. Each channel can be individually configured in one of several modes. Built-in RS485 interface allows to easy connection over Modbus RTU/ASCII protocol with a PLC makes the modules an external I/O. The use of 32-bit ARM core processor provides fast processing and communication with the baud rate from 2400 to 115200 bps. The module is equipped with a set of LEDs used to indicate the status of outputs, power supply and RS485 communication. This feature is useful for diagnostic purposes and helping to find errors. Built-in mini USB allows for initial configuration of the unit without power supply. To simplify installation the modules have been equipped with Quick Connector system. Using dedicated SFAR-S-LINK cable allows to connect up to 15 modules which provide both RS485 communication and power supply.
• 6x galvanic isolated Relay Output
• Separate contacts for NC and NO options
• 10 A 24 V DC or 5 A 250 V AC on each output
• Watchdog function
• Built-in LEDs for device status indication
• Modbus RTU/ASCII communication
• Baud rate: 2400 bps to 115200 bps
• Up to 128 modules on the bus
• Dedicated TCP/IP to Modbus RTU/ASCII gateway device SFAR-S-ETH
• Built-in mini USB type B port for configuration
• Fast and easy connection with SFAR-S-LINK
• Space-saving housing, DIN rail mount
Relay Outputs (RO)
• Relay Output (NC/NO) max. 10 A @ 24 V DC, 5 A @ 250 V AC Platform
• ARM Cortex-M3
• Interface RS485 half-duplex
• Up to 128 devices on the bus
• Protocol: Modbus RTU/ASCII
• Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
• Interface mini USB type B
• 12-24 V DC ± 20%
• Dimension WxHxD: 22.7x110.9x119.1 mm
• Construction: UL approved, self-extinguishing plastic (PC/ABS)
• DIN rail mounting DIN (DIN EN 50022 norm)
• Cooling: internal air circulation
• Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
• Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
• Relative humidity: 5% to 95%, no condensation
• Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
For any help please contact our support here
What Shipping Methods are Available?We do UK next day delivery and 2 working days for Ireland We do Europe standard 3 day delivery. We do Worldwide delivery between 2 and 7 days depending on each country.
How Can I Return A Faulty Product?Returns are free of charge we will organize the pickup only in the case the product is faulty. Please contact email@example.com to obtain an RMA number first.
How Do I Track My Order?Once we ship your order, you will receive a tracking number and you will also find it in My Account section.
How can I place an Order?
You can place an order online and pay by credit/debit card if you do not have a Trading Account.
You can please your order online and pay by Trading Account if you have a Business Trading Account.
To open a Business Trading Account please fill in this form and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org