SFAR-S-6TE has 6x TI(Temperature Inputs) and 2x DO (Digital Outputs). Temperature Inputs can work with the most popular resistance temperature sensors: PT100, PT500, PT1000, NI100, KTY81-110. Besides Temperature Input supports also wide range of thermocouples types: J, K, T, N, S, R, B. Digital Output is NPN type open collector with maximum load max. 500 mA, 55 V DC. Built-in RS485 interface allows to easy connection over Modbus RTU/ASCII protocol with a PLC makes the modules an external I/O. The use of 32-bit ARM core processor provides fast processing andcommunication with the baud rate from 2400 to 115200 bps. The module is equipped with a set of LEDs used to indicate the status of inputs, outputs, power supply and RS485 communication. This feature is useful for diagnostic purposes and helping to find errors.
Built-in mini USB allows for initial configuration of the unit without power supply.
To simplify installation the modules have been equipped with Quick Connector system. Using dedicated SFAR-S-LINK cable allows to connect up to 15 modules which provide both RS485 communication and power supply.
• 6x Temperature Input
• 2x Digital Output
• Support for the most popular sensor types: PT100, PT500, PT1000, NI100, KTY81-110 (2 and 3- wire) and the most popular thermocouples types: J, K, T, N, S, R, B
• Measurement resolution 0.1°C
• Built-in LEDs for device status indication
• Modbus RTU/ASCII communication
• Baud rate: 2400 bps to 115200 bps
• Up to 128 modules on the bus
• Dedicated TCP/IP to Modbus RTU/ASCII
gateway device SFAR-S-ETH
• Built-in mini USB type B port for configuration
• Fast and easy connection with SFAR-S-LINK
• Space-saving housing, DIN rail mount
Temperature Inputs (TI)
All Temperature Inputs have 16-bit ADC resolution which support the following types of inputs:
• Resistance temperature sensors input: PT100, PT500, PT1000, NI100, KTY81-110 (2 and 3- wire), resolution 0,1 °C
• Thermocouples sensors input: J, K, T, N, S, R, B, resolution 0.1°C, cold junction temperature measurement
• Resistive input: 0-8000 Ω, resolution 1 Ω
• Voltage input: 0-256 mV, resolution 10 μV
• Voltage input: 0-2048 mV, resolution 100 μV
• ADC processing time:150 ms/channel
Digital Outputs (DO)
• Open collector output (NPN) max. 500 mA, 55 V DC Platform
• ARM Cortex-M3
• Interface RS485 half-duplex
• Up to 128 devices on the bus
• Protocol: Modbus RTU/ASCII
• Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
• Interface mini USB type B
• 12-24 V DC ± 20%
• Dimension WxHxD: 22.7x110.9x119.1 mm
• Construction: UL approved,
self-extinguishing plastic (PC/ABS)
• DIN rail mounting DIN (DIN EN 50022 norm)
• Cooling: internal air circulation
• Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
• Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
• Relative humidity: 5% to 95%, no condensation
• Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
For any help please contact our support here
What Shipping Methods are Available?We do UK next day delivery and 2 working days for Ireland We do Europe standard 3 day delivery. We do Worldwide delivery between 2 and 7 days depending on each country.
How Can I Return A Faulty Product?Returns are free of charge we will organize the pickup only in the case the product is faulty. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA number first.
How Do I Track My Order?Once we ship your order, you will receive a tracking number and you will also find it in My Account section.
How can I place an Order?
You can place an order online and pay by credit/debit card if you do not have a Trading Account.
You can please your order online and pay by Trading Account if you have a Business Trading Account.
To open a Business Trading Account please fill in this form and send it back to email@example.com