SFAR-S-8AI2DO has 8x AI (Analog Inputs) and 2x DO (Digital Outputs). Analog Inputs can work in 7 modes as voltage or current input. Digital Output is an NPN type open collector output with maximum load 500 mA, 55 V DC. All inputs and outputs are isolated from RS85 and power supply with use of optical isolators.
Built-in RS485 interface allows to easy connection over Modbus RTU/ASCII protocol with a PLC makes the modules an external I/O.
The use of 32-bit ARM core processor provides fast processing and communication with the baud rate from 2400 to 115200 bps. The module is equipped with a set of LEDs used to indicate the status of inputs, outputs, power supply and RS485 communication. This feature is useful for diagnostic purposes and helping to find errors.
Built-in mini USB allows for initial configuration of the unit without power supply.
To simplify installation the modules have been equipped with Quick Connector system. Using dedicated SFAR-S-LINK cable allows to connect up to 15 modules which provide both RS485 communication and power supply.
• 8x Analog Input with 14-bit resolution
• 2x Digital Output
• Support for voltage and current input ranges
• ADC processing time: 16 ms/channel
• Built-in LEDs for device status indication
• Modbus RTU/ASCII communication
• Baud rate: 2400 bps to 115200 bps
• Up to 128 modules on the bus
• Dedicated TCP/IP to Modbus RTU/ASCII
gateway device SFAR-S-ETH
• Built-in mini USB type B port for configuration
• Fast and easy connection with SFAR-S-LINK
• Space-saving housing, DIN rail mount
Analog Inputs (AI)
All Analog Inputs have 14-bit ADC resolution which support the following types of inputs:
• Voltage input: 0-1 V DC, resolution 0,1875 mV
• Voltage input: -1-1 V DC, resolution 0,1875 mV
• Voltage input: 0-10 V DC, resolution 1,5 mV
• Voltage input: -10-10 V DC, resolution 1,5 mV
• Current input: 0-20 mA, resolution 3,75 μA
• Current input: 20 mA, resolution 3,75 μA
• Current input: -20-20 mA, resolution 3,75 μA
• Voltage measurement accuracy ±0.1%
• Current measurement accuracy ±0.1%
• ADC processing time:16 ms/channel
Digital Outputs (DO)
• Open collector output (NPN) max. 500 mA, 55 V DC Platform
• ARM Cortex-M3
• Interface RS485 half-duplex
• Up to 128 devices on the bus
• Protocol: Modbus RTU/ASCII
• Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
• Interface mini USB type B
• 12-24 V DC ± 20%
• Dimension WxHxD: 22,5x110x120 mm
• Construction: UL approved, self-extinguishing plastic (PC/ABS)
• DIN rail mounting DIN (DIN EN 50022 norm)
• Cooling: internal air circulation
• Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
• Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
• Relative humidity: 5% to 95%, no condensation
• Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
For any help please contact our support here
What Shipping Methods are Available?We do UK next day delivery and 2 working days for Ireland We do Europe standard 3 day delivery. We do Worldwide delivery between 2 and 7 days depending on each country.
How Can I Return A Faulty Product?Returns are free of charge we will organize the pickup only in the case the product is faulty. Please contact email@example.com to obtain an RMA number first.
How Do I Track My Order?Once we ship your order, you will receive a tracking number and you will also find it in My Account section.
How can I place an Order?
You can place an order online and pay by credit/debit card if you do not have a Trading Account.
You can please your order online and pay by Trading Account if you have a Business Trading Account.
To open a Business Trading Account please fill in this form and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org