About the product
SFAR-S-8TO has 8x TO (Triac Outputs). Triac Outputs can direct control 24-230 V AC voltage with max. 500 mA load. All outputs are isolated from RS85 and power supply with use of optical isolators. Built-in RS485 interface allows to easy connection over Modbus RTU/ASCII protocol with a PLC makes the modules an external I/O. The use of 32-bit ARM core processor provides fast processing and communication with the baud rate from 2400 to 115200 bps. The module is equipped with a set of LEDs used to indicate the status of outputs, power supply and RS485 communication. This feature is useful for diagnostic purposes and helping to find errors. Built-in mini USB allows for initial configuration of the unit without power supply. To simplify installation the modules have been equipped with Quick Connector system. Using dedicated SFAR-S- LINK cable allows to connect up to 15 modules which provide both RS485 communication and power supply.
• 8x Opto-isolated Triac Output
• 500 mA @ 24 V AC, 500 mA @ 230 V AC
• Built-in LEDs for device status indication
• Modbus RTU/ASCII communication
• Baud rate: 2400 bps to 115200 bps
• Up to 128 modules on the bus
• Dedicated TCP/IP to Modbus RTU/ASCII gateway device SFAR-S-ETH
• Built-in mini USB type B port for configuration
• Fast and easy connection with SFAR-S-LINK
• Space-saving housing, DIN rail mount
Triac Outputs (TO)
• Triac Outputs: 500 mA @ 24 V AC, 500 mA @ 230 V AC Platform
• ARM Cortex-M3 Communication
• Interface RS485 half-duplex
• Up to 128 devices on the bus
• Protocol: Modbus RTU/ASCII
• Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
• Interface mini USB type B
• 12-24 V DC ± 20%
• Dimension WxHxD: 22.7x110.9x119.1 mm
• Construction: UL approved, self-extinguishing plastic (PC/ABS)
• DIN rail mounting DIN (DIN EN 50022 norm)
• Cooling: internal air circulation
• Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
• Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
• Relative humidity: 5% to 95%, no condensation
• Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
Documentation & Downloads
For any help please contact our support here
What Shipping Methods are Available?
How Can I Return A Faulty Product?
How Do I Track My Order?
How can I place an Order?
You can place an order online and pay by credit/debit card if you do not have a Trading Account.
You can please your order online and pay by Trading Account if you have a Business Trading Account.
To open a Business Trading Account please fill in this form and send it back to email@example.com