SFAR-S-ETH module is a Modbus TCP to Modbus RTU/ASCII gateway. The device has the Ethernet and RS485 interface, 4x DI (Digital Inputs) with counters and 3x RO (Relay Outputs). All inputs and outputs are isolated from RS485 and power supply with use of optical isolators. The communication takes place with the benefit of Modbus TCP protocol. The use of 32-bit ARM core processor provides fast processing and communication with the baud rate from 2400 to 115200 bps. The device is equipped with a set of LEDs used to indicate the status of inputs, outputs, power supply and RS485 communication. This feature is useful for diagnostic purposes and helping to find errors. Built-in mini USB allows for initial configuration of the unit without power supply. To simplify installation the modules have been equipped with Quick Connector system. Using dedicated SFAR-S- LINK cable allows to connect up to 15 modules which provide both RS485 communication and power supply.
• Modbus TCP to RS485 Gateway
• Configuration through web browser
• 1x ETH interface
• 1x RS485 interface
• 4x Digital Input with counters
• 3x Relay Output
• Watchdog function for outputs
• Built-in LEDs for device status indication
• Modbus RTU/ASCII communication
• Baud rate: 2400 bps to 115200 bps
• Up to 128 modules on the bus
• Built-in mini USB type B port for configuration
• Fast and easy connection with SFAR-S-LINK
• Space-saving housing, DIN rail mount
Digital Inputs (DI)
• Input type: PNP or NPN
• Fast pulse counter up to 1 kHz
Relay Outputs (RO)
• Relay Output (NO) max. 3 A @ 30 V DC, 3 A @ 230 V AC Platform
• ARM Cortex-M3 Communication
• Interface RS485 half-duplex
• Up to 128 devices on the bus
• Protocol: Modbus RTU/ASCII
• Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
• Interface mini USB type B
• 12-24 V DC ± 20%
• Dimension WxHxD: 22.7x110.8x119.1 mm
• Construction: UL approved, self-extinguishing plastic (PC/ABS)
• DIN rail mounting DIN (DIN EN 50022 norm)
• Cooling: internal air circulation
• Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
• Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
• Relative humidity: 5% to 95%, no condensation
• Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
For any help please contact our support here
What Shipping Methods are Available?We do UK next day delivery and 2 working days for Ireland We do Europe standard 3 day delivery. We do Worldwide delivery between 2 and 7 days depending on each country.
How Can I Return A Faulty Product?Returns are free of charge we will organize the pickup only in the case the product is faulty. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA number first.
How Do I Track My Order?Once we ship your order, you will receive a tracking number and you will also find it in My Account section.
How can I place an Order?
You can place an order online and pay by credit/debit card if you do not have a Trading Account.
You can please your order online and pay by Trading Account if you have a Business Trading Account.
To open a Business Trading Account please fill in this form and send it back to email@example.com