UR41-L08EU - Industrial Cellular Router
Milesight mini industrial router UR41 supports 4G connection, and also satisfies multi-type local data access requirements through rich industrial interfaces, including DI, DO, RS232 or RS485. UR41 make it easy for forming a reliable, secure, and maintainable solution through its built-in watchdog and secure VPN tunnels, realizing stable data transmission and high-speedmobile connectivity.
With a compact size and industry-grade design, UR41 is moreflexibleinavariety of installation and deployment scenarios. UR41 adopts a power-saving design with both idle mode and standby mode for providing users with an energy-saving option. UR41 could be managed and monitored remotely by Milesight DeviceHub, UR41 could be applied in wide scenarios including vending machines, robots, industrial equipment, and other IoT applications with optimal cost and performance.
- Compact size for suiting small embedded scenarios
- Global 4G LTE CAT4/3G network with multiple carrier networks
- Easy to connect with diverse wired devices through DI/DO/RS232/RS485 interfaces
- Power-saving design for both idle mode and standby mode for providing users with an energy-saving option
- NXP industrial grade processor
- Rugged enclosure with IP30 protection
- Desk or wall mounting
- Wide operating temperature range from -40°C to 60°C/-40°F to +140°F
- Secure transmission with VPN tunnels like IPsec/OpenVPN/GRE/L2TP/PPTP/DMVPN
- Embeds hardware watchdog to automatically recover from various failures, ensuring highest level of availability
- Supports access control lists, DMZ, DDoS Protection, Filters, SPI firewalls
- Establishes a secured mechanism on centralized authentication and authorization of device accessed by supporting AAA (Radius, TACACS+, LDAP, local Authentication)and multiple levels of user authority
- DeviceHub provides easy setup, mass configuration, and centralized management ofremote devices
- The user-friendly web interface design and more than one option of upgrade help administrators to manage the device as easy as pie
- WEB GUI and CLI enable the admin to achieve simple management and quick configuration among a large quantity of devices
- Efficiently manage the remote routers on the existing platform through the industrial standard SNMP and TR069
Do you have a question about this product?