VS350-868M - Passage People Counter
VS350 is an occupancy sensor designed to detect whether desks or seats in a workspace are occupied, allowing for better management and optimization of space usage. The pro version VS350 applies additional Thermopile IR technology to provide more accurate and precise detection capabilities. VS350 features an adjustable field of view angle for greater flexibility in different scenarios. With wireless detection and easy configuration, the VS350 offers reliable and convenient desk or seat arrangement optimization. It is compatible with a Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway, enabling real-time monitoring of desks and seats’ status for effective remote management.
- Achieve up to 98% accuracy with a high-precision PIR sensor and an extra Thermopile IR Temperature sensor in the pro version
- Dual versions are available, including standard and Pro, to accommodate different latency requirements
- Provide different types of PIR covers for adjustable and flexible field angles and different detecting ranges.
- Support Milesight D2D protocol to enable ultra-low latency and directly control without gateways
- V0 grade flame retardant material makes it adaptable to various scenarios, enhancing safety and reliability
- Equipped with NFC for one-touch configuration, support card emulation mode
- Function well with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Technology：Dual PIR
- Detection Range: Ceiling Mount: Passage Width = 2.8 m (At the Height of 3m); Wall Mount: Passage Width < 3.8 m
- Installation Height: Ceiling Mount: ≤ 3.0m; Wall Mount: 1.2m~1.3m"
Do you have a question about this product?