WS303-868M - Mini Leak Detection Sensor
WS303 is a tiny and mighty leakage detection sensor for detecting the presence of water leaks and transmitting an alarm using LoRaWAN® technology. With this low power consumption technology, WS303 can work up to 5 years with a 590mAh battery. Compliant with Milesight D2D protocol, it can directly link with other Milesight devices to realize danger prevention and effectively prevent unnecessary loss.
The wire-free WS303 can be easily used in smart offices, buildings, and houses. Users can receive real-time alarms via a built-in buzzer locally and a mobile App remotely. Combined with a Milesight LoRaWAN®gateway, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually.
- Detect the presence of conductive liquids using a small water probe
- A replaceable built-in 590mAh battery with up to 5 years of life for wire-free power supply
- IP67 waterproof enclosure for harsh environment applications
- Embedded with a buzzer for real-time alarming
- Support Milesight D2D protocol to enable ultra-low latency and direct control without gateways
- Equipped with NFC for easy configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN ® gateways and network servers
- Liquid Type: Liquid Type Conductive Liquid
Trigger Condition: Once Liquid Level Reaches 0.5mm
Do you have a question about this product?