UG56-L04EU-868M- Industrial LoRaWAN Gateway
UG56 is a robust 8-channel indoor LoRaWAN® gateway. AdoptingSX1302 chip and high-performance quad-core CPU, UG56 supports connection with more than 2000 nodes. UG56haslineof sight up to 15 km and can cover about 2 km in an urbanized environment, which is ideally suited to smart buildings, smart industries and many other indoor applications.
UG56 supports not only multiple back-haul backups with Ethernet, Wi-Fi and cellular, but also has integrated mainstream network servers (such as TTI, ChirpStack, etc.), and built-in networks Milesight IoT Cloud.
- Quad-core industrial processor with big memory
- Equip with SX1302 chip, handling a higher amount of traffic with lower consumption
- 8 half-duplex channels
- Rugged metal enclosure for industrial applications
- Desktop or wall mounting
- Multi-backhaul connectivity backups with Ethernet, cellular (4G/3G) and Wi-Fi
- Enable security communication with multiple VPNs like IPsec/OpenVPN/L2TP/PPTP/DMVPN
- Compatible with mainstream network servers like TTN, ChirpStack, Actility, etc.
- Detect and analyze the noise level and provide an intuitive diagram for deployment
- Built-in network server and MQTT/HTTP/HTTPS API for easily integration
- Support BACnet/IP to integrate LoRaWAN data to BMS system easily
- Embedded Python SDK for users secondary development
- Fast and user-friendly programming by Node-RED development tool
Do you have a question about this product?