UR75-L04EU-G-W - Industrial Cellular Router
Milesight UR75 is a high-performance industrial-grade5Grouter designed for a variety of M2M/IoT applications. Made for high-performance, industrial standard, it has quad-core CPU and cellular module that supports global WCDMA, 4G LTE and 5G sub-6 Ghz NSAandSAnetwork.
Meanwhile, UR75 also supports 5-port Gigabit Ethernet switch, RS232/RS485 serial ports and Digital input/Digital output, which enable users to scale up M2M applications combining data collection and high-speed transmission in a limited time and budget.
UR75 is particularly suitable for smart grid, digital media installations, industrial automation, telemetry equipment, medical devices, digital factories, finance, payment devices, environment protection, water conservancy and soon.
Ultra Fast Connectivity
- Industrial-grade quad-core CPU ARM Cortex-A55 with big memory, providing high performance for data transmission
- Global 5G (NSA/SA)/4G LTE network with dual SIM cards for backup between multiple carrier networks
- Dual carrier aggregation (2CC CA) is supported in the 5G Sub-6GHz, enabling wider signal coverage with superb download speed up to 4.67 Gbps
- Plug& play, supply lightning transmission via Gigabit Ethernet ports or USB Type-C interface
- Support Wi-Fi 6, allows 2.4G & 5G dual-band concurrent connections up to 1.8 Gbps download speed
- Wide operating temperature range from -30°C to 60°C and industrial design for harsh environment
- Rugged enclosure with IP30 protection, optimized for DIN rail or shelf mounting.
- Equipped with I/O, serial port, GPS for industrial transmission applications
Security & Reliability
- Automated failover/failback backup among Ethernet, Cellular (dual SIM) and Wi-Fi
- Secure transmission with VPNtunnelslike IPsec/OpenVPN
- Embedded with hardware watchdog to automatically recover from various failures, ensures the highest level of availability
- Equipped with multiple security protection measures such as ACL, DMZ, SYN-Flood protection, and data filtering to ensure that the network is secured.
- Support policy routing and NATfor more secure intranet access
- DeviceHub provides easy setup, mass configuration, and centralized management of remote devices.
- The user-friendly web interface design and more than one option for upgrading helps the administrator to manage the device easily
- Support multilevel user authorities for security management
Do you have a question about this product?